You will be able to Pay your Child's Student Fees of all types online as well as put money on your child’s meal account over the internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using Pay Schools Central.
- Set up an account
- Deposit money at your convenience into your child’s Cafeteria account
- Set email reminders to notify you when your child’s account gets low
- Set up recurring payments for your child’s Cafeteria account
- Check your child’s Cafeteria account balance
- View an activity report so you can see what your child has eaten in the previous 30 days
- View and pay your child’s student Fees online
- Schedule Fee payments for future payment
To set up an account, all you will need is:
- A valid email address
- A credit card or ACH Check Information
- Your child’s student identification number
Each child in your family can be set up on the same account. If you decide to put money in your child’s cafeteria account or pay a student fee, there is a convenience fee of 3.9% per transaction for Visa/MasterCard or $1.75 for Electronic Check. Once the money is put on the account, it typically appears in your child’s lunch account in 2 hours and student fees are recorded immediately.
Free and Reduced Lunch
Use the PaySchools Portal to register for Free and Reduced Lunch or download/print the application here