Academic Content Standards
Assessment - Formative & Summative
Assessment Guidelines - ODE's Guidelines for Formative, Summative and Performance Assessment
This is good information for a basic overview of classroom assessment including sample assessment types and rubrics.
Content Area Resources
ODE Resources - Standards, Model Curricula, Pearltrees, Instructional & Technology Strategies
- ODE Resources for Math
- ODE Resources for Algebra I End-of-Course Exam
- ODE Resources for Geometry End-of-Course Exam
- Khan Academy Mappers - Math Practice Related to MAP Scores
- Instructions for Creating a Class on Khan Academy Mappers
- ODE Resources for Social Studies
- ODE Resources for American History End-of-Course Exam
- ODE Resources for for American Government
English Language Learners
- Lau Resource Center - ODE's landing page for English Learner resources.
- Eric Curts' Presentation on Google Tools for English Learners. This webinar includes translation tools, speech-to-text tools, and more.
- Colorin Colorado - Resources for teachers and families of English Learners.
- National Center for the Response to Intervention
- Resources and research for implementing RTI
Online Assessment Practice
- Eric Curts' Recorded Trainings - Video training on using Google in your classroom.
- Ed Tech Teacher - Ideas for getting the most out of your iPad in the classroom.
- Symbaloo Boards - Organize your online resources.
- Chromebooks in the Classroom Videos