Brimfield Elementary Kindergarten Registration
March 28th – May 11th, 2023 Tuesday & Thursday 9:15 AM – 2:45 PM
Registration will take place at: Brimfield Elementary School 4170 State Route 43 Kent, OH 44240 330-673-8581
Kindergarten registration for the 2023–2024 school year for students turning five on or before August 1 st , 2023, who live in the district and will be attending Brimfield Elementary, will be held on Tuesdays & Thursdays March 28th – May 11th, from 9:15 am to 2:45 pm by appointment only at Brimfield Elementary School.
You will need to complete online registration forms using Final Forms before your appointment.
Schedule an appointment to visit the school and bring the documents listed below. Allow approximately 15 minutes to complete the registration process. You can find Final Forms by going to our website, look for the Parent/Student Tools tab at the top, click and scroll down to Final Forms or click here. To schedule your in-person school visit, look under the announcements section of our web page for the Kindergarten Registration announcement and click on the appointment link. If you need further assistance, call our office at 330-673-8581.
At registration, parents or guardians will be required to bring the following:
1. Two Proofs of Residency – 1 proof of residency must be a signed lease (with tenant & landlord signature) or mortgage statement, 2nd proof can be a current utility bill.
2. Child’s Official Birth Certificate (NOT Hospital Copy with footprints)
3. Child’s Record of Immunizations
4. Parent’s driver’s license
5. Legal Custody Documents, if applicable PARENTS MUST HAVE ALL THE ABOVE PAPERWORK AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION. NO CHILD WILL BE REGISTERED WITHOUT IT.
If you do not presently have your child’s immunization record, please contact your doctor’s office for this information. Your doctor can fax the records to 330-677-2519 or you can bring a copy with you. If your child’s records are not complete, bring the records you have. The following is a list of the immunizations required by Ohio State law for entrance into school:
1. 5 doses of DTaP, DTP, or DT in any combination, if the 4th dose was given before the 4th birthday
2. 4 doses Polio Vaccine, the final dose MUST be given on or after the 4th birthday.
3. 3 doses Hepatitis B
4. 2 doses MMR
5. 2 doses Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine
Further information will be in the parent information packet available at registration. Vision, Speech, and Hearing screenings will be conducted in the fall after school begins.